1. The intrinsic electrophysiological properties of mammalian neurons: insights into central nervous system function.
2. The functional states of the thalamus and the associated neuronal interplay.
3. Electrophysiological properties of in vitro Purkinje cell somata in mammalian cerebellar slices.
4. Electrophysiological properties of in vitro Purkinje cell dendrites in mammalian cerebellar slices.
5. Electrophysiological properties of guinea-pig thalamic neurones: an in vitro study.
6. Ionic basis for the electro-responsiveness and oscillatory properties of guinea-pig thalamic neurones in vitro.
7. Intraterminal injection of synapsin I or calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II alters neurotransmitter release at the squid giant synapse.
8. Microdomains of high calcium concentration in a presynaptic terminal
9. The excitatory synaptic action of climbing fibres on the Purkinje cells of the cerebellum
10. Electrophysiology of mammalian inferior olivary neurones in vitro. Different types of voltage-dependent ionic conductances.